It’s February which means Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. While many people are visiting their local stores to get a heart-shaped box of chocolate or perhaps some flowers, why not add a little more effort into your Valentine’s Day surprise? When you roll up your sleeves to make a delicious treat, the recipient will know you took the extra time and effort to make something special. It’s often said that the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach. This Valentine’s Day, make a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for your loved one!
What You’ll Need
When it comes to making a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, there are several ingredients you’ll need. Let’s take a look:
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- ½ cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 package of frozen raspberries (10 ounce)
- ½ cup of half-and-half cream
- 3 packages of cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
Once you have all of these ingredients, you can then begin the cooking process!
With all of the ingredients now purchased, let’s take a look at the cooking process:
- Step 1: Mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Once mixed together, press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch pan.
- Step 2: Add raspberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, cornstarch, and water to a saucepan. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes or until sauce is thick. To remove seeds, you can strain sauce through a mesh strainer.
- Step 3: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Melt the white chocolate chips with half-and half. Stir occasionally.
- Step 4: Mix together ½ cup of sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Then, blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of batter over crust and spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Afterward, pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. To create a marbled effect, swirl the batter with the tip of a knife.
- Step 5: Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is set. Once baked, cool cheesecake by covering it with plastic wrap and refrigerating for 8 hours. Afterward, remove from pan and serve with raspberry sauce.
You might also like: Two Senoritas – Enjoy Some Great Mexican Food
Another Valentine’s Day Gift
If you have other plans and want to give your loved one a new car this Valentine’s Day, stop by Everett Toyota of Mt. Pleasant. We have an incredible inventory filled with a wide array of automobiles. We also offer plenty of deals and specials too. Our special offers are only for a limited time, so take advantage of them today. Come see us soon!